1. What is China Medicine Corporation's business?
China Medicine Corporation is a comprehensive enterprise with a research and development centre, manufacturing facilities and well established sales network, engages in the production and distribution of prescription and over the counter ("OTC") drugs, traditional Chinese medicine products, herbs and dietary-supplements, medical devices, and medical formulations in China. The Company is developing a number of proprietary products for a variety of uses, including oncology, high blood pressure and the removal of toxins from food and animal feeds.
2. What is China Medicine Corporation's ticker symbol, exchange and CUSIP?
China Medicine Corporation's ticker is CHME.OB and traded on OTCBB. Its CUSIP number is 169491107.
3. When was China Medicine Corporation founded?
China Medicine Corporation is a Nevada registered corporation, established in 2005. On February 8, 2006, the Company acquired Guangzhou Konzern Medicine Co., Ltd as its wholly owned subsidiary, which was founded for pharmaceutical business in China. The Company's name was changed from Lounsberry Holdings III, Inc to China Medicine Corporation on May 10, 2006.
4. How many of the Company's shares are outstanding?
As of August 11, 2010, 23.76 million shares of the Company's common stock were outstanding.
5. When is the next earnings release?
China Medicine Corporation's quarterly earnings reports are tentatively scheduled to be released prior to 45 days following a quarter-end and prior to 90 days following the year-end. All earnings releases are posted on our website – www.cmc621.com.
6. What are China Medicine Corporation's fiscal year and corresponding quarter-end dates?
We operate on a fiscal year that runs from January 1 to December 31. Quarter-ends are: March 31 (Q1), June 30 (Q2), September 30 (Q3) and December 31 (Q4).
7. How can I get on an e-mail list to receive all press releases?
To automatically receive our latest press release, please send your email alert request to email@example.com.
8. Who are China Medicine Corporation's Independent Chartered Public Accountants?
PricewaterhouseCoopers is China Medicine Corporation's independent auditors.
9. Who is China Medicine Corporation's external legal counsel in United States of America?
Pryor Cashman LLP is our principal external legal counsel in the United States of America.
10. How many employees does China Medicine Corporation have?
As of December 31, 2009, China Medicine Corporation had 281 employees, of whom 176 are employed by LifeTech, 36 executive and administrative personnel, 9 research and development staff and 70 marketing and sales personnel.
11. Does China Medicine Corporation have any subsidiaries?
China Medicine Corporation owns 100% of Konzern Group Ltd. ("Konzern Group"). In addition, the Group wholly owns Guangzhou Konzern Medicine Co., Ltd. ("Konzern Medicine"), Guangzhou Konzern Biotech Co., Ltd. ("Konzern Bio"), Guangzhou Lifetech Pharmaceutial Co., Ltd. ("LifeTech") and Guangzhou Lifetech Technological Co., Ltd. ("LifeTech Technology"). In particular, Konzern Medicine wholly owns Konzern US Holding Corporation ("US Konzern"), a New Jersey corporation, and owns a 70% ownership in Guangzhou Co-win Bioengineering Co., Ltd. ("Co-Win").
12. Who is China Medicine Corporation's transfer agent and registrar?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company currently acts as the Company's transfer agent and registrar.