Advisor: Prof. Guoan Luo
Prof. Luo currently serves as Vice President of China Medicine Association of Minorities and Principal Director of Pharmaceutical Biotech Branch of China Medical Biotech Association. Prior to that, Prof. Luo worked as Vice Director and Associate Professor in Analytical Chemistry Division of China Pharmaceutical University Nanjing and Deputy Analyst in School of Chemistry of Pennsylvania State University.
In addition, Prof. Luo is working as Professor in Tsinghua University ("Tsinghua"), and he acted a variety of directorships in Tsinghua such as Director of Modern Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Center, Director of Online Corporation Research Center of Modern Traditional Chinese Medicine of Higher Education and Deputy Director of Tsinghua Analytic Center.
Prof. Luo brings over 30 year experience of technologic research and further development of products to the team, and he has actively participated in various research projects such as Capillary Tube Chromatogram Device Project (one key scientific projects of the Ninth 5-year National Plan) and quality control and assessment of Project of Quality Enhancement of Qingkailing Injection (one key scientific projects of the Tenth 5-year National Plan).
Team Leader: Mr. Jincheng Wang, Deputy Director and Apothecary
1. Acknowledge the latest events of pharmaceutical industry and updates of relevant laws and regulations such as Drug Administration Law, Measures for Administration of Drug Registration, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Administration Regulations of International Drug of International Conference on Harmonization (ICH);
2. Familiarize with work flow and methodology of new drugs research and development;
3. Qualify for the new drugs research and development;
4. Master a throughout understanding about TCM and latest pharmaceutical achievement;
5. Have the basic skills of market intelligence of domestic pharmaceutical market demand; and
6. Possess a solid knowledge of preparation and manufacturing techniques of various types of drugs.